Crawl Space Cleaning
Clean out Your Crawl Space!
Let’s be honest, nobody wants the job of cleaning out the crawl space. Not only is it tight and claustrophobic, but it’s dirty, and probably filled with rodents and other creepy crawlies. Unfortunately, it’s an important job to be done. When crawl spaces are left ignored, they can easily become infested with contaminants and odours that can affect the air quality in your home. The good news is, ATA Insulation & Remodeling can help. With the help of our team, you won’t have to step foot in your crawl space - we will do all of the dirty work for you!
What are common issues that arise in the crawl space?
- Excessive amounts of debris
- Neglected air ducts
- Improper ventilation
- Damaged insulation
- Rodent infestation
- Mold and bacteria buildup
- Foul odours
So what can we do to help?
At ATA Insulation & Remodeling we can fix any problem that may arise in your crawl space. We can:
- Help to avoid odours and contaminations in your crawl space. At ATA Insulation and Remodelling we can help to fix damage caused by mold, mildew, moisture, or pest droppings. Over time, these things can build up in your crawl space, leading to unhealthy living conditions. Inhaling or touching mold, for example, can be a leading cause of allergic reactions. And even pest droppings can be harmful to you and your family. Pest droppings can carry a variety of diseases like the Hantavirus, the Bubonic Plague, Salmonellosis, and Rat-Bite-Fever. Prolonged exposure to even the smell of droppings can be deadly. At ATA Insulation and Remodelling, we can remove each of these concerns and make your living environment a safer one.
- Remove odours- All of the things listed above can also lead to foul odours. At ATA Insulation & Remodelling we can pinpoint the cause of any odour and ensure that it is expelled.
- Install vapour barriers - Vapour barriers are designed to help prevent moisture buildup and humidity. Without barriers, you may experience things like mold and fungus buildup, termite infestations, poor air quality, and rodent and insect infestations. At ATA Insulation and Remodelling, we can install barriers for you, helping to prevent each of the above.
- Prevent pests and infestations from taking over your crawl space - It only takes a 1/4 inch of a hole for rats and mice to find their way into your crawl space. And once they are there, it doesn’t take long for infestation to set in. At ATA Insulation, we can ensure that any and all entry points are blocked, preventing rodents from taking over your space.
- Install new insulation - At ATA Insulation & Remodelling, we can remove and replace any insulation in your crawl space. And if you don’t want new insulation, we can clean and sanitize your old insulation to ensure that it is free from viruses and bacteria.
If your crawl space is in need of a facelift, call ATA Insulation and Remodelling today and let us do your dirty work for you!